RE: A86: Tamagotchi?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: Tamagotchi?

The battery drain would be more than slight if it were running when the
calc was off. Although the LCD screen could be turned off, if the processor
were running, it would take from 1/4 to 1/2 of the battery power that the
calc would take when it was running. You'd have to change your batteries
every week.

Jeff Tyrrill
http://tyrrill-ticalc.home.ml.org/
http://ti-files.home.ml.org/