Re: A86: sqrxz

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: sqrxz

<< The difference between virtual screen and no virtual screen is quite
 obvious
 imho; the enemies flickers quite badly when you don't have a virtual
 screen.

 I haven't heard of that bug before, but I don't think there very many
 people
 change the setting while playing, so that could be the reason people
 missed
 it. Does it happen all the time, or just sometimes? The only other real
 bug I know
 in Sqrxz is that sometimes after you have died the last life, the calc
 locks
 up. Removing a battery and putting it back doesn't remove the memory
 most of the time,
 but the calc becomes very instable. This has happened a couple of time
 for people
 in my class, but I've never heard it from someone else which I think is
 strange.
 Or have this problem occured for anyone else? >>

l think that it was the virtual screen being turned to OFF that caused it for
my calc.  the first time it happened l had just started a new game.  the
second time it was when l paused a game and turned the virtual screen OFF
before resuming.  Also after deleting a level it remained resident in memory
for a while.  Are 85 and 86 sqrxz levels compatible?  (they are both stored
as strings).