Re: A86: 'UNDEFINED' errors with ZPENGUINS game

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Trent Lillehaugen wrote:

> MTNBIKE560@aol.com wrote:
>
> > In a message dated 97-09-13 20:14:28 EDT, you write:
> >
> > << Thats because theres a cheat were you can start any level by
> > supplying
> >  the correct password value into x. So just type:
> >
> >  0->x
> >   >>
> > so to make the penguins game work properly on my calc there is no
> > choice but
> > to use the cheat?
>
>   NO, i think what he was saying is that if you have a value stored in x
> for some reason, and you try to run the game, it is looking for a
> certain PW stored in x, scince it is wrong it gives an error (dunno why
> it doesn't just say "wrong pw" and go on but thats ok), so if you set
> x=0 then it won't look for a pw... i think
> --
> Trent Lillehaugen
> Computer Engineering Major
> California Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo
> <mailto:tllilleh@polymail.calpoly.edu>
> <http://www.calpoly.edu/~tllilleh/a86/a86.html>

Okay, if there is no x variable then there is an error because Penguins
cant read it.  0->x just puts the x var into existance.  When you do a
2915->x and also (level#)->y you can start on the level of your choice

Bill

Free email accounts http://www.stealthmail.com/