Re: A86: Vote Reminder!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Vote Reminder!

At 07:23 PM 9/11/97 -0400, MTNBIKE560@aol.com wrote:

><< So far I've only received 4 votes.  Please read earlier emails regarding
> mods/libs and send your vote to rudiger@stealthmail.com >>
>what's this?

Bill and Dan have been discussing the use of loaders, etc, and have broken
it down a bit.  Bill is wondering if it would be preferred to have single
modules or larger libraries (modules being smaller, more customizable, has
a greater advantage (my opinion ;-)...))

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |

Follow-Ups: References: