Re: A86: Please read this!!! New shell!!! I need help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Please read this!!! New shell!!! I need help!

<<    Hah. Theres just two problem in that theory. 1) After your teacher
 notices for the fifth time that you have the same equation on your calc
 everytime he/she comes by, he will get suspicious. 2) If you have a asm
 TSR, its faster.

lf your teacher comes by to check what you're doing he or she will probably
tell you that you will get your calc taken up or something like that if you
play with it again.  lf it happens put it up.  play with it in the next class
until you're told to put it up.  and so forth.  yeah.