Re: A86: my new ti86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: my new ti86

At 08:24 PM 9/10/97 -0400, MTNBIKE560@aol.com wrote:
>does this mean we're going to have to remake an assembly game everytime a new
>ROM version comes out?  and what about the assembly progs for the 1.2?  are
>they eventually going to disappear or no longer be made?

No.  The programs made for ROM 1.2 are incompatible with the 1.3 because
the programmers used information at hand, which did not include info about
ROM 1.3.  Once TI releases info on 86 ASM programming, all ASM programs
will be cross-ROM compatible (from then on of course).

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |

Follow-Ups: References: