Re: A86: Image Compression

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Image Compression

Have you tried Huffman code compression yet???
Just a thought! :-)

-GreenLazer@juno.com
-     "I hate a Roman named Status Quo."  -Ray Bradbury
-          If the TI-85 was an egg, it couldn't hatch because it would
have to many shells!

On Tue, 09 Sep 1997 20:57:00 -0700 Trent Lillehaugen
<tllilleh@polymail.cpunix.calpoly.edu> writes:
>Today I decided to make an image compression program, to compress
>title
>pics and such.  It's pretty cool so far, I've tried it on a few pics,
>and it can compress a 128x64 pic down to about 500 bytes.  Some pics
>it
>doens't comrpess well, but others it compresses great.  I'll try to
>get
>a nice copy done soon along with sample code to use it and the DISP
>function to display the stored pics.
>
>--
>Trent Lillehaugen
>Computer Engineering Major
>California Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo
><tllilleh@polymail.calpoly.edu>

Follow-Ups: References: