Re: A86: TSR Idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: TSR Idea

<< Hi All,
 	I have an interesting idea for a protection program. It could make a
 TSR that would keep the calculator in protect mode until a password is
 entered. It could also include the normal type operation of any security
 software (power down and password). It would really help keep people
 from playing with stuff they shouldn't. The only problem I have is that
 by no means am I any type of asm programmer! So I guess this is more of
 a request than anything else. ( I do realize that this to will need to
 wait until more info is avalable on TI-86 asm.)
 		thanks,
 			-Michael >>

kind of like keylock for the 85 but a lot smaller, right?