Re: A86: TI-86 Direct Input!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: TI-86 Direct Input!

A. El-Helw wrote:

> 2. How do you convert a pcx to asm ?  There is a program to do it for
> the
> 83, but I want to know how to do it for the 86.

   I've attached a program I made to use myself.  It will Convert a

BLACK AND WHITE BITMAP (128x64) ONLY  -> ASM

It's not elegant, it wasn't intended for anyone else to use.  run
bmp2asm.exe and then enter the name of the BMP..   the output is always
OUT.H, sorry didn't want to spend more then 5 min. on it...

also, it buts the data in this form:

  .db %10000000,%1000000 .....  always using binary numbers, .. but
atleast it's easy to change by hand :)

Trent Lillehaugen
Computer Engineering Major
California Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo
<tllilleh@polymail.calpoly.edu>

Bmp2asm.exe