Re: A86: huffextr graphics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: huffextr graphics

Russ Hanson wrote:

> I am trying to create a title picture and have seen that sqrzx and
> boulderdash used huffextr.h to make the title pic. How do i create an
> image for this... or perhaps there is a easier or better way.  Thx,

You need the program HUFFMAN.EXE to compress data. The file (with
documentation on how to use it) can be found if you download Usgard
(TI-85 os) or Hufflib (Fargo Library). Both those files contains
huffman.exe and huffman.doc (just discard the other files).

--
Jimmy Mårdell                "The nice thing about standards is that
mailto:mja@algonet.se         there are so many of them to choose from."