Re: A86: TI-86 Direct Input!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: TI-86 Direct Input!

Ahmed El-Helw wrote:

>  3. What is the 86 equivelent of (_grbufclr)?  And is it possible to get a
>  picture from 86 vars out by recalling it w/a basic program and then doing
>  the equivelent of (_grbufcpy_v  aka. Copy Graph Buffer) ?

Do you mean that you have a string with the name of the pic that you got from
a basic program?  If so, then you can do RST 20h\RST 10h to get the string,
LDIR it into another struct and do another RST 20h\RST 10h so that you get
the address for the pic.  I don't know the format of them, but you could
probably point hl to the pic var and de to $FC00 and then do another LDIR (or
if you want to OR it, just make a loop)

~Steve