Re: A86: WHAT TO DO AFTER INPUT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: WHAT TO DO AFTER INPUT

Some time ago, I disassembled ZReduce (jus tout of curiosity) and figured out
part of the input routine...  Those three lines store it in OP1, and can take
any input, real # or variable, and will use it.  I tried tinkering around
with the $0D and it froze when I put in $0C, $0B, $0E, and $0F.  So I can't
answer the question about _asap_ind...  (Bill...?)

About the last Input string, I'm working on an Asm program that will take a
string input and search the ram for it (no idea on how long)...  I'll use
that to try to find where it stores it...  I might also make it accept a
string of hex #s...

~Stephen Hicks