A86: bug?? -rom 1.2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: bug?? -rom 1.2

For graphing charts, go to stat, then select plot, then select any of the
three plots. If you insert a character in the middle of the name entered into
any of the two "list name=" fields, all the other fields underneath
vanish. You can still enter into the fields, but the names vanish. For
instance, after entering "W" into "xstat" to make the name "xWstat",

Ylist Name=
Mark=

both vanish, but you can still enter the information.

This is really annoying, I discovered it through the normal use of my
calculator. I wonder if this is serious enough for them to have a recall?