Re: A86: New idea for a shell that uses SPinterface

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Sat, 6 Sep 1997, DEATH wrote:

> a more useful program would be if you expanded it instead of changed it,
> so it makes two programs, one runable on your puter so you can 'preview'
> how it will look on your calc

It would be better to run it in an emulator.  The TI-86 would not be
difficult to emulate, even on an intel processor running in real mode.
The trickiest part would be coming up with a sane keyboard->calc mapping.

I think there are already a few 85 emulators available.  It should be
light work to port one to the 86.

--------
Dan Eble (mailto:eble@cis.ohio-state.edu)
         (http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~eble)