Re: A86: BIG NEED: 86->85 TIBASIC transfer program!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

MTNBIKE560@aol.com wrote:

> The only problem that we're facing here is that the header needs to be
> changed when sending from an 86 to an 85.  The 86 recognizes both the headers
> of it's own line and that of the 85s.  Because the 85 is older than the 86 it
> doesn't recognize the header and gives the link error.  A plug in program
> that would edit the attached header while in the link mode would eliminate
> this problem.

Another problem is that some tokens are probably different on the
85/86...
if you send a compiled basic program, the token for DISP might be
different
on the calcs... that would certainly complicate stuff a lot.

--
Jimmy Mårdell                "The nice thing about standards is that
mailto:mja@algonet.se         there are so many of them to choose from."

Follow-Ups: References: