Re: A86: A86 : Protocol additions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: A86 : Protocol additions

In a message dated 97-09-05 03:07:40 EDT, Russ Hanson write:

>  if you want to program on the calc you would want a safety program.
>  Every programmer (i assume ;) makes mistakes that freeze the calculator
>  or mess it up somehow losing all the work done... i believe we need to
>  make something that lets us avoid errors before persuing a on calc
>  compiler.

The best way to avoid errors is to just thoroughly check your code, which
still misses them, but I don't think a compiler or other such program would
be able to find them...  The best protection is another 86 that can send the
files back when it crashes...

~Stephen Hicks