Re: A86: Please read this!!! New shell!!! I need help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Please read this!!! New shell!!! I need help!

Hmm... what would i want in a shell...
Id like something like CshellNT, becuase bloatware aint cool.  I guess
you guys could take the usgard approach, making a few different shells
based on what the user prefers.  Some people, like me, would just want
one that uses libraries and runs asm progs without the need for the asm(
command.  While others, trying to fill the 96k of RAM, would be much
happier with a Win95/aurora kind of interface.

Dan Eble wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Sep 1997, KewlAid wrote:
>

> >    Thanx. Actually someone suggested that i help finish A86 protocol
> > before programming the shell. You can find that at
> >
> > See http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~eble/ti86/libform.html
> >

> Actually, we want everyone's input about the design.  The actual
> programming will have to be done by a smaller group, but the planning
> can be done by everyone on the list.
>
> --------
> Dan Eble (mailto:eble@cis.ohio-state.edu)
>          (http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~eble)