Re: A86: Chem86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Chem86

<< Oops... forgot to answer the other half.  The person who suggested that I
put
 in Prev and Next said that it should be accesible from the home screen.
  Unfortunately, I have no idea of how to do that and I don't think it would
 be helpful anyway. >>

homescreen?  no l thought that somebody else said something about having chem
stuff on the homescreen or something...no  let me explain.

l'm making a program for Latin that displays different verb declensions...for
each one the first menu block says <PREV and the fifth NEXT>   For each one
there is a different label to go to.