Re: A86: Has anyone had luck with the par-link?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Joseph Gaffney wrote:

> At 04:08 PM 3/5/97 -0800, Russ wrote:
> >I have as of yet been unable to get any linking programs to work with
> my
> >ti-86. I found that Cal.exe sometimes sent some programs and that
> >another dos based programs could send *.85g files to my calculator
> but
> >other than that I am unable to get ahold of 86 assembly games. I am
> very
> >interested to find out how to get these on my calculator and would
> even
> >be a subject in a beta testing if needed. Untill I get some software
> >work I will be unable to program anything, so please help me. Thank
> you,
> >
> >Russ Hanson
>
> Change the name of the 86* program to 85*, then send.  (BTW, this info
> is
> on my page at the bottom.)

I recently downloaded CAL from TI-Files in the 86 Utilities or whatever
section.  Although it says nothing in the manual, *.86* files show up
within the program without any renaming or anything.  As for link
reliability, it is a stubborn at times and occasionally locks up.. but I
can almost always get transfers to work the second try if they fail at
first.

Chris Gebhardt
Chrisg@nauticom.net

Follow-Ups: References: