Re: A86: Chem86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Chem86

That's not what I meant by search.  I already have that part.  What I was
think of is where you type in the name and it shows all the elements that
start with those same however many letters.  (e.g. user types "Rad" and it
spits out "Radon","Radium")  However that is, it'll have to wait until later
because I'm working on a different part of the program now and don't feel
like goin g back yet.

~Stephen Hicks

<< although this looks good, to do an efficient search, it woul be better
 to use an array and make a function to search a string for any instances
 of a string or character. this would make it more efficient and cut down
 on size.