Re: A86: Chem86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Chem86

I'll do the electron configs soon.  And once you make (or find) a high speed
3d graphics algorithm, I'll think about the rotating model... :-)

~Stephen Hicks
(steve86asm@aol.com)

In a message dated 97-09-02 20:28:50 EDT, Dan Eble writes:

<< On Tue, 2 Sep 1997, The Hubregsens wrote:

 > >  the electronegativity difference of any two atoms as well as tell the
user
 > >  whether it is an ionic, polar, or nonpolar bond.   >>
 >
 > You could have it display the electron configurations.

 Yeah.  You could have it evaluate the wave function and display a 3D
 rotating voxel model of the electron shells.  That would be useful.

 --------
 Dan Eble (mailto:eble@cis.ohio-state.edu)
          (http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~eble)