Re: A86: Batteries Low

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Batteries Low

Maybe everyone else already knows this, but it also tells you your batteries
are low if you hold down the enter key when you turn on the calc.  (Doesn't
do it on 83, tho)

~Stephen Hicks
(steve86asm@aol.com)

In a message dated 97-09-02 20:20:42 EDT, nxt@juno.com (n X t) writes:

<<
 to the original poster.... this feature hsa beeen present since the ti83
 came out.. i think it's annoying :)