Re: A86: Orbix

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Orbix

Trent Lillehaugen wrote:

>     My first ASM program is done.  :)   It's a game called Orbix, it's
>
> not too exciting but was fun to make, and I learned a lot.  you can
> get
> it at TI-Files or TICalc.org, Tell me what you think.  The only
> porblem
> I see now is that it's too difficult.
>
>     Can someone show me how to get a random number, so I can make
> varied
> difficulty levels.. thanks.
>
> Trent Lillehaugen
> Computer Engineering Major
> California Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo
> <tllilleh@polymail.calpoly.edu>

   Hey man. I DL all the new ASM programs for evaluation, so I looked at
yours. Its pretty fun. I dont think its too hard. I just jump to the
right and then when i have one piece cornered by a lot of computer
pieces, i jump to the left. I beat the computer like 40 to 10 er sumpin.
Yeah its a good game for a beginner ASM programmer. Kudos