A86: Parallel Link Software

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Parallel Link Software

I am currently starting on parallel link software for the TI-86.  I cannot say that I am very experienced at this, so someone else may have one first, but this is the only project I have so I can dedicate a lot of time to it. This is probably more of a project than I am bargaining for.  Starting from scratch is definitely not always the best way to do things but since no one to my knowledge has announced any definite plans of upgrading existing link software,  I decided to give it a shot.  It seems that everyone has the attitude "someone is working on it" but nothing has happened.  I have written the authors of CAL and LINK85XP but I haven't heard back yet.

If anyone else is just starting a program or is considering it, I would be glad to team up with them.

Ryan Mott
m0n0lith@iName.com