Re: A86: Chem86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Chem86

<< The Prev and Next buttons would be doable, but not very well on the
 homescreen.  The Search will take a while longer, but I'll add it to my
 future plans list (along with equation balancing... :-)

what do you mean on the homescreen?  Also,  the search wouldn't take very
long-- l've made a program for a foreign language before that would search
for words:

InpSt "",A
If A=="car":Disp "carrus, -i, m."

and it has about 500 words.

and the same could be done for chemistry, but with all of the stuff that
would be displayed you might want it to work more like this:

InpSt "",A
:
:
If A=="Au":Goto GOLD