Re: A86: Has anyone had luck with the par-link?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Has anyone had luck with the par-link?

I too am having the same problems. I thought it was the link itself at
first, but after taking it apart and putting it back together many
times, i still had no luck in getting it to work. Could someone please
put 86 support in to a link program? i would also be willing to beta
test.