A86: program 86 --> 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: program 86 --> 85

I found a quick and easy way to transfer 86 progs to the 85. It's
rather in-depth, so e-mail me and I'll explain it to you personally
if you don't understand what I'm talking about here.

First, open the program in the program editor (if it's locked, my
method won't work). This will detokenize the program. Next,
change the first byte of it's VAT entry (RAM page 7, around
$BC80) from $12 to $0C. If you don't know how to do this, e-mail
me personally. Now, send the program to the 85 using [LINK]
[SND85] [STRING] (varname). Then open the program editor
on the 85 (a blank program) and press [2nd] [RCL] (progname).
And it's transferred.