Re: A86: Problem with Usgard 1.1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

J Boylan wrote:

> I am trying to put Usgard 1.1 on an 85 calc (rom 10.0) and am having
> trouble getting simple shell to detect programs.  Is there a config
> file somewhere or routine?  I can only get your ZTetris and Sqrxz to
> work.  Along with Boulderdash.  Is there something I am missing?  It
> isn't my calc, (86 user), so any help would be appreciated.

Most likely the other programs are old Usgard programs (Usgard 0.90
and 0.95 programs won't work with Usgard 1.0 or 1.1). They might also
be Rigel or OS-85 programs. What are the names of the programs
you think should appear, but doesn't?

--
Jimmy Mårdell                "The nice thing about standards is that
mailto:mja@algonet.se         there are so many of them to choose from."