Re: A86: test program (don't run it yet)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: test program (don't run it yet)

My apologies.  I forgot to type in the hex code for the data segment.  So
if you don't want to it to bomb your ti, you should figure out the ascii
hex code for 'Press a key!' and 'Hello'.  I'll send it along later when I
find the piece of paper it's written on.  All the rest is okay though

On Thu, 4 Sep 1997, Matthew Andersen wrote:

> If you want to have some real fun... type in the hex code into you ti
> just like it is there... then run it using ASM(
> its real fun... it freezes the ti and i have no way to know how to undo
> other than pulling out hte batteries... Or atleast i hope it works...
> MAN THAT REALLY SUCKS... YOU HAVE TO TAKE OUT THE BATTERIES AND THE BACK
> UP... if you hate someone type in that code... hehe
>

> Mark Baldi-Biek wrote:
>
> > org _asm_exec_ram               ; ASMPRGM
> > call _clrscrn                   ; CD824A
> > ld hl,3                         ; 210300
> > ld (_curRow),hl                 ; 220FC0
> > ld hl,press                     ; 2164D7
> > call _puts                      ; CD374A
> > call _newline                   ; CD5F4A
> > call _getky                     ; CDAA55
> > ld hl,hello                     ; 2171D7
> > call _puts                      ; CD374A
> > ret                             ; C9
> > press:
> > db  'Press a key!',0
> > hello: