A86: Key info

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Key info

Hi,
	Got a newbie question for you...What are the values for so other keys
using the masking method over the getkey command? More specificly left,
right, up, and down. Someone showed me how to do this with the exit key.
the code looks like this:
        ld a,%00111111          ;this is the mask for the keycheck
        out (1),a               ;put it out keypad port
        in a,(1)                ;now check key
        bit 6,a                 ;this checks for exit

What would the bit values be for the other keys and how does this work?
Does it destroy any registers that I should know of?
		-Michael