Re: A86: CUSTOM menu

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: CUSTOM menu

On Wed, 15 Oct 1997 17:07:59 -0400 "Garcia" <xrigel@q-net.net> writes:
>Well - you would not need to use a backup cause since asm is built in
>on
>the 86... You make the program take care of "patching" the RAM.  Since
>all
>you ever seem to do on this list is flame everyone and promote your
>choice
>of web sites, why don't you shutup.  The keyword is:  Assembly 86  -
>thats
>the list your on.
>
>Andres

PROMOTE MY CHOICE OF WEBSITES?? the www on my SIGNATURE is MY WWW PAGE..
it's my HOMEPAGE.. it's a SIGNATURE.. why don't you shut up and flame
other ppl for their PAGE LONG ASS sigs.. instead of my fucking 3 line
sig.. and no shit it's A86.. i didn't say it was.. and i didn't say
another www pages. idiot.
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR: