Re: A86: 86 demo program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: 86 demo program

On Fri, 29 Aug 1997 15:45:52 -0700 Matthew Andersen
<MAndersen@dhvx20.csudh.edu> writes:
>Ok yell at me now... so you are saying that you can't back up on the
>86... thats has to be wrong...
>
>MAndersen@dhvx20.csudh.edu

hmm i dont' know what you question is. heheh but.

1. on the ti86 you can do CALC TO CALC backup (send a backup on one calc
to another)

2. on the ti86 you CAN NOT send a backup to the COMPUTER..

and like i said.. if TI is worried about ROM CONFLICTS in their backup..
(meaning if i send my ti86 bakcup to another with a differnt rom, it
might get messed up), then they should have taken the backup option OFF
THE CALC.. INSTEAD of the COMPUTER.
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR: