Re: A86: 86 demo program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: 86 demo program

<< >In a message dated 97-10-10 10:53:48 EDT, you write:
 >Come to think of it, I can't find the backup thingy on my Way
 >Overpriced
 >TI-Link, with TI's software. Something amiss?? Does TI have anything
 >to say?

 if you've been READING.. hehe i've posted what TI said.. well i can't say
 it word per word.. but i'll summarize it again..

 Ti does NOT have backup for the ti86 because a a really STUPID reason..
 first, they dont' have ROM conflicts with backups.. (THEN WHY IS THERE A
 SEND AND RECEIVE BACKUP OPTION ON THE CALCULATOR?!?!?!)

 meaning: since different roms are going to be out (liek the ti85 has a
 lot of roms), ppl have experience BACKUP PROBLEMS.. ie.. messed up and
 mem cleared. custom wrong.. froze the calc.. NOTHING  that can be fixed
 by pulling the batteries out :) hehe but TI.. doesnt want ppl to have
 these PROBLEMS.. so they didn't put the BACKUP option in the SOFTWARE..
 (why i dont' know.. i mean to make a backup on the computer.. will STAY
 on the computer)

 heck if they're worried of BACKUP PROBLEMS, why did they EVEN put the
 BACKUP up OPTION IN THE CALCULATOR?!?! heh.. so I suggest, that we ALL
 EMAIL TI.. asking for BACKUP for the ti86.. WHY?!?!

 MOST OF us.. use the backup to computer.. to off course.. BACKUP the
 calculator.. FOR OURSELVES!!! right?? well i do.. and OCCASIONALLY we
 give it out.. but heck it's not a biggy if it crashes.. geez.. :) so
 again.. EMAIL TI.. ASKING FOR BACKUP..  >>

Darnit, I want to back up my files in a backup file! It would make life
easier rather than worrying about limited group files. GIMMIE THE BACKUPS,
TI!!!!

KUPO