Re: A86: 86 demo program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: 86 demo program

On Fri, 10 Oct 1997 09:13:09 +0000, you wrote:

>> which reminds me, has ANYONE EVER sent/received a ti86 backup from a
>> homemade link cable? nobody i've ever talked to could get it to work.
>> they're always full of "header too big" errors an the such
>
>I sent and received backups on my ti86 with my 4 dollard serial link.
> The program I use is WTran8 v2.1.  It works for me I don't know
>about everyone else though.

First off, why couldn't the author have included BWCC.DLL with it.. I
had to go hunting it down. Luckily FTPSearch made it easy enough. But
anyways, I have a parallel cable that I made, and it works perfectly
fine with Cal for DOS, or any of the ti-92 programs. WtranX however,
doesn't like it.. I can't send or receive anything, except a backup
file, in which case it times out with "Error in XMit" or something
like that about 10 seconds after starting.

Ehh, oh well. Maybe Wtran8 only likes the serial cable..

Rolf