Original text

From: MogKupo0@aol.com, on 10/9/97 12:06 AM:
Hello! It's me, MogKupo again, and I recently e-mailed Jimmy Mardell (SQURX
is da BOMB!) and he said in his letter that I should not think the same way
as I do in higher-level languages (BASIC). I would ask him directly, but this
seems to be somewhat of a problem for me, and I would like to know what
several people have to say on this. Input would be GREATLY appreciated!

KUPO

"My mind only has two registers. Neither of them are h or l."