A86: Inferred timing...Help!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Inferred timing...Help!!

Hello,
	I need some help... I need someone to write me a simple peice of code.
It only needs to flicker the linkport on and off and look for the exit
key. The code needs to be optimized so that it will run as fast as
possable. I need this so I can determine the fastest speed the linkport
will ever funtion so that the Inferred link will have simular
tolerances. Not to hard to code (I don't know where to start or even how
to). Shouldn't take more than five minuets to code. If you could include
the sorce. Any takers? If fames a question I'll put you in the credits
:) .
		-Michael