Original text

From: Brad Vender <vender@plains.NoDak.edu>, on 10/6/97 11:49 PM:
I just have two major questions about the TI-86 for the moment:
  Where does the calculator begin execution in the event of power on?
  Basically, I was just wondering if someone could quote for me the
  power on start up sequence for this machine (the initial PC value).

  Does the TI-OS make use of the alternate register set (cf EXX)?
  I was just wondering if its acceptable to use (sorry, its just that
  I've always thought it was a really neat thing to put in a chip).
Thanks,
--Brad
(Who can hopefully begin the logic analysis project soon.)

Follow-Ups: References: