Re: A86: Tutorials

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Tutorials

<<      I am trying to learn how to program in assembly, but do not know of
any
 good tutorials or any other information. I would greatly appreciate if
 someone can tell me what they have learned from or of stuff you have
written.
 Thanks. >>

I'm in the same boat. Here's what I found:
http://www.dogtech.com/cybop/ti86/
This site has some tutorials by the site's author, but I found on that site:
http://www.calpoly.edu/~tllilleh/a86/a86.html
Which is REALLY helpful. I printed all the 5 lessons, although by the time
you read them all you can't program anything. The tutorial is not done yet
tho, and he will eventually show how he made Frogger. On ticalc.org, and I
*think* on the first site, there is Cyber Optic's tutorials. The first one
isn't much, the second will leave you with NO question unanswered about
binary (I would strongly suggest printing this one as reference; I did) and I
haven't read the third one yet.

Hope this answers your question!

KUPO