Re: A86: TI's demo program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: TI's demo program

>  I'm sorry, but it's still not nice. It would be in TIs best interest to
give
>  as much info as possible, as they sell more calcs every day as kids see
the
>  neat things others are doing with THEIR calcs, and they want a calc too. I
>  still don't think this is the right attitude to be taking, and Pat was a
>  little blunt, and had a bad excuse. I do not want to offend her, but her
>  words struck me as odd. She sounded like an annoyed parent who has just
> heard
>  his/her son/daughter ask for the 100th time what a word means. Perhaps she
>  has a reason. I just thought it was odd.
>
>  KUPO

Well, while I personally would enjoy to have the source to the demo, and
would probably d/l it at the first opportunity, I have been disassembling it
to see how it ticks instead.  I think this is why Pat doesn't release the
source, because it is much more interesting to do it that way, and as shown
by the 85 hackers, it is possible...

Also, I doubt that many people would go out and buy a $120 calc just to play
games.  They can do that just as well on an 82/83/85...

~Steve