A86: storage of stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: storage of stuff

I need some help.  I'm working on my first game, Tic Tac Toe.  What I need
to do right now is figure out a way to store the status of the board.
essentially I want a way to store 0,1, or 2 into a 9 "place" thingie.  0
would be unoccupied, 1 would be X, and 2 would be O.  I would then use this
to figure out who one, or if it was a cat's game.  I would appreciate it if
anyone could help me.  thanx

Robby Gutmann
gutmann@planet-connect.com
ICQ UIN: 724927      Agonostis on IRC

Some people think Life Sucks, then You Die.  I disagree.  Life sucks, then
you get cancer. Then you go into chemotherapy. You lose all your hair, you
feel bad about yourself. Then all of a sudden the cancer goes into
remission. You look good, you feel good, you're going great, and all of a
sudden you have a stroke. You can't move your right side. And one day you
step off the curb at 68th by Lincoln Center and BANG, you get hit by a bus.
And then--maybe--you die.
--Denis Leary