Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 19:30:03 -0500 (EST)
From: UndrWareTI@aol.com
To: eble@cis.ohio-state.edu
Subject: TI-86 Assembly Programming

     I feel like I know you, because your name is plastered all throughout my
85 and my 86.  I am a Junior in high school.  I have only recently (about one
and a half weeks ago) discovered the wonderful world of Assembly.  I am,
however, a quick study.  I have already written a few helpful programs in
Assembly, and most importantly, THEY WORK.  Anyway, I have now run into a
snag.  I am currently making a program which (if it ever gets finished)
emulate the menu structure of an 82/83.  I am making it in order to be able
to port a game a friend of mine made on the 83 to the 86.  (I know there are
easeir ways, but thats not the point.)  I would be much appreciative if you
could help me out with something.  I need to store the value of a variable
that i'm using in an ASM program into a User Addressable variable.  I think
there is an easy routine used to store things to the variable "x", so that
would be fine.  The point is: I don't care what variable it is, so long as I
can make a User Accessible variable.  Thank you so much for you patience.