A86: TI-85 Emulator shell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: TI-85 Emulator shell

I have been looking into porting assembly games from the 85 to the 86
and it seems that they all involve a simi standard proceedure but it
takes time.  I was wondering if a shell could be developed that would
run string files transfered over from the 85s (it works i've done it).
The shell would have to be a command location interpreter so that the
old 85 addresses would know where to go in the 86 and what not.  I think
that this shell would be great & it would save programmers from haveing
to port the old games over from the 86 not to mention the 86 archive
would grow tremendously.  Please give any ideas & since I don't know
much about assembly, if you would like to work on it.
-Mic Mullins
mailto:micmullins@geocities.com