Re: A86: Disassembler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Disassembler

>  Would anyone be interested in a disassembler for the 86 (that runs on the
>  calc)? Or is there already one? I've been thinking lately of writing one,
>  but I'm not sure I'd want to do it just for me...
>
>  --Joshua

I've been contemplating writing one as well, and if there was one made, I'd
use it.  On suggestion, tho, is that you should make it like a mem viewer, and
have the assembly available by pressing a key and it will disassemble one line
at a time (starting with the 1st byte on the screen or something).  That, IMHO
would be the best way.

~Steve