Re: A86: Chess Engine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Chess Engine

Sorry, I couldn't think of a better name. The reason I called it ZChess is it
was for the z80 processor, which the TI-85
and '86 use. I'm not sure if that was the reason for the name ZShell.

Anyway, David Piper, Amhed El-Helw, and I have decided to work together to make
a checkers game, and then attempt a chess
program. Thanks to everybody for the suggestions about making the computer play.