A86: Fighting/RPG Game Suggestion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Fighting/RPG Game Suggestion

	I was going to have this up on my TI-86 web site, but as I'm going to have
to wait a bit for graphics, I figured I may as well tell everyone on these
lists my idea so anyone who can do it can get started on it =).  I think
that a great game to put onto the 86 would be the SNES game Uncharted
Waters: New Horizons.  It is an RPG where you are around the time when the
New World is just being discovered (Early 1500's) and there are 6 main
characters.  There is a fighting sequence that I find really fun and one of
the main reasons I like the game so much.  If anyone would like to see it,
I have the rom, which I know works with SNES9x, and may workwith other
emu's as well.
gaffney@thethinker.com - Tiocfaidh Ár Lá / Our Day Will Come

"If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Wipe The Smile Off My Face"
http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/