Re: A86: Re: TI-86 Demo Program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: TI-86 Demo Program

>> run remove and delete the programs in the pack
>>

>>>Has anyone been able to get the TI-86 Demo Program off their calculator
>>>without having to take out their batteries?
>
> The only two programs in the ZIP file are keyld.86p and demold.86p.  They
> don't seem to do anything.

He means the unrelated interrupt program, "remove". The code was
posted here a week or so ago. I didn't think of that, but it will work.
Whoever has that code, could you re-post it? I'll add it to the demo
program (it will be erased when the demo is run, but at least every-
one with the demo will have it and might stop asking that...)