A86: Interupt viewer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Interupt viewer

I find this new influx of interrupt programs very interesting.  But
sometimes, i cant tell what i have on my calculator.  Something messes up, i
pop a battery and press "on" a few times, and turn my calc back on, and
everything's fine; until i trigger the interupt again, and have to repeat
the process.  And the "remove" program removes everything, so u have to
reinstall the ones u want to keep.  I was wondering how possible it would be
to write an interupt viewer that wouldd display all the interupts currently
on the calc, with an interface similar to the Usgard standard shell.  maybe
it could have a selectable delete option also, allowing one to remove only
one interupt at a time.  I have been studying all these interupt programs
over break, and found it completely beyond me, so now i put it out there.
thanx.

Robby Gutmann
gutmann@planet-connect.com
ICQ UIN: 724927      Agonostis on IRC

"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning,
he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing
wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards'."
	-- Rincewind discussing Twoflower
	   (Terry Pratchett, The Colour of Magic)