A86:Hidden Programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86:Hidden Programs

I remember a month or two ago ppl on the list were talking about two
hidden programs (were they "#" and "!"?)that were always on the calc
that someone found in the VAT.  I recently noticed that when you type
something on the homescreen and go to the mem|ram menu, it adds to the
total space used by programs.  I was thinking that maybe one of them is
a one-line program that is run when you hit enter and is added
to/deleted from when you type things on the home screen...  Has anyone
figured out what these programs are for?

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com