Re: A86: variables and stuff. . .

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: variables and stuff. . .

hey its ok i am lucky i could type my original message (i got back from a
camping trip) right now i am working on a program slower downer which i have
had since friday but i have been gone since then (w/o a computer NO!!!!!) so
i didnt get to upload my slow program i am gonna wait and make one with 3 or
4 different speeds.

Patrick