Re: A86: Re: Great... An 86 Emulator and no decent ROM dump program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 02:00 PM 12/21/97 -0600, you wrote:

>BTW, if you've been following this list, you would have seen that a copy
>of the ROM was posted and then taken down earlier this week.
>
>Dennis
>
>Maintainer of the TI-8x Emulation Project:
>http://members.aol.com/smiley0242

I'm the one who put the copy of the ROM up earlier, and I agree with Dennis
that we should respect TI's wishes in the matter. However, I've written a
program that I used to get the rom dumps. Right now it only works with the
serial link on COM2. I'm fixing it so it will work with both serial and
parallel links on any port. I'll try to get it out by Christmas. So just
hang on a few days, OK?

--Joshua